His first professional Motocross experience came in VICTORIA MOTOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP (Australia) when he competed against some of the best 64 riders and finished at 32nd round out of three rounds in the year 2006.
In 2008, he got real global experience from Ontario Sikh Federation of Canada when he learned motocross under Donnie Hansen, the former World Motocross Champion (Team Honda USA).
His bike crashed twice on the Dirt Track After that crash some of the serious fractures his comeback game is SJOBA RALLY 2012, on a KTM 525 he won it by 5 minutes
- 204 Indore All India Motocross 1st
- 2012 Sjoba Rally 1st
- 2013 MRF Supercross championship Coimbatore Private Foreign 2nd
- 2014 MRF Supercross championship Coimbatore Private Foreign 3rd
- 2015 MRF Supercross championship Ahmedabad Private Foreign 3rd
- 2015 MRF Supercross championship Chennai Private Foreign 3rd